Check Aadhar Card Status: The Aadhaar card is an identity card created by the Indian government and has also been declared the world’s best identity proof. It is very important to have an Aadhaar card with every Indian citizen.
Aadhaar is a free facility. You can get your Aadhaar made by visiting the Aadhaar Card Center. The biggest problem of people with Aadhaar cards is that even after 2 – 3 months, the Aadhar card is not able to reach the address.
If your Aadhaar card has not come to the address even after several months, then you can check the status of your Aadhaar card online.
For Aadhaar card checking, you have to go to the official website of Aadhaar, UIDAI. Apart from the official website of Aadhaar, you should not enter the information on any other website/app.
Procedure To Check Aadhar Card Status
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of UIDAI. You can access the UIDAI website by clicking on https://www.uidai.gov.in/. From where you can know the status of your Aadhar card by clicking on Check Aadhar Card Status through getting Aadhar Head. You can also click on the link given below to know the status of your Aadhaar card.
- On the Aadhaar status page, you have to enter your 14 number enrollment number. You will get this 14 number enrollment number in the upper part of the enrollment slip of your Aadhaar card.
- Type your enrollment number with the given time and date on the web page. With this, you have to type a security code (captcha code) in the box with entering the Security Code.
- After typing all the required data in the appropriate place on the page, you have to click on Check Status. As soon as you click on Check Status, the current status of your Aadhaar card will appear on your screen.
- If your Aadhaar card has been sent to your home through the post, you can still track it through tracking id. You can get the tracking id of your Aadhaar card by clicking on Delivery Tracking Details.
- You can check the status of the Aadhaar card by putting its tracking id on the website of India post. You can reach the India Post website by clicking on the link given below. https://www.indiapost.gov.in/VASHindi/Pages/IndiaPostHome.aspx
- In this way, you can know your Aadhaar card status from home as mentioned above. In this way, you will only be able to know the status of the new Aadhaar card application. If you have made some changes in your honor card or have applied for a new Aadhaar card, then the process of knowing their status will be different.
Video Tutorial To Check Aadhar Card Status
Frequently Asked Questions
Apply for Aadhaar?
You can apply for Aadhaar by filing an application to get a unique identification number or Aadhaar number.
These forms are –
1. Aadhaar application form for new enrollment.
2. Application form for update/improvement in Aadhaar.
What are the documents required for Aadhaar enrollment?
The following documents are required for enrollment: –
A certificate to prove your identity, a proof for your address and a document for date of birth
How to enroll in Aadhaar?
Enrollment of Aadhaar is done by capturing your residential address and biometric data.
What to do to get a new base?
You can go to the regional office of UIDAI to make a new nomination.
Can the Aadhaar card be made anywhere other than the regional office of UIDAI?
Yes, Aadhaar cards can be made in government banks and main post offices, except the regional office of UIDAI.
How long does it take to get Aadhaar card after enrollment?
After receiving your application, the data will be verified at the center and after the data is verified, it is sent via post to your address. The Aadhar card sent to you may take up to 90 days (3 months).
Can you update your details in Aadhar Card?
Yes. Once you get your Aadhaar card, you can update it if there is any such requirement.
Should we update our Aadhaar details?
When you have recently changed your name or mobile number or your child has turned 5 or 15 years old. You should then go to the nearest enrollment/update center and get your Aadhaar details (demographics and biometrics) corrected/updated.
Can I change my address in my ‘Aadhaar’?
If you have moved to a new city or have recently changed your address then you can update your new address in your base.
Check Aadhar Card Status: Aadhaar card is required for almost all government and non-governmental activities. To get an Aadhaar card, you have to go to the Aadhar card center, but you do not need to go to the Aadhaar center to know the status of your Aadhaar card application. You can find the status of your Aadhaar card application online while sitting at home.
Thanks for visiting India News ENT, if you find this post helpful please share.